What We Collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use Collected Information:
We require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a improved service, particularly for the following purposes:
- Internal record maintenance.
- Enhancement of our products and services.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, or other information which we think you may find helpful using the email address provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to prevent unauthorized access to the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once grant permission, the file is added and the cookie assists in analyzing web traffic or notifying you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to tailor to you as an individual by retaining your likes and dislikes.
We utilize traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This aids us in analysis of web traffic data and improves our website to cater to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
In summary, cookies help us provide you with an enhanced website, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find valuable and those you do not. A cookie never gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Managing Your Personal Information:
You have the choice to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are prompted to fill in a website form, click the checkbox to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously consented to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We pledge to not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com. We will promptly rectify any inaccuracies found.