This elegant and enchanting necklace has been artfully designed and meticulously handcrafted in 14 karat gold by F.W. Lawrence, circa 1900. Seven slender rose cut diamond lined plaques, gently graduated in size, are delicately joined by golden chains. The necklace culminates in a pair of quadrangle plaques, kundan set with silvery polki diamonds, joined by a small box clasp closure surmounted by a sparkling rose cut diamond. Measures 13.5" long
Rose cuts: approximately 4.4 carats total weight, polki diamonds approximately 1.50 carats total weight
Central plaque: 22.37 mm x 7.73 x 3.57 mm, second plaque 22 x6.41 mm, outermost plaque 22.11 x 4.42 mm
Quadrangle plaque: 22.62 x 17.95 mm
Weight: 45.4 grams
Notes: One quadrangle plaque has been restored as it was once missing several diamonds. The back of the central plaque has a folding bail. One small rose cut diamond is missing from a side plaque.